Thursday, July 2, 2015

Welcome to Freedom Hop!






Welcome to the Freedom Hop! 30+ authors will be spotlighted on this blog hop. Stop by each author and learn a little about them and their books.

Powered by Linky Tools

Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...


Just for stopping by, I will be gifting an e-copy of my book, Take My Hart, written by my author ego L. Marie. Be sure to check out my series, The Aphrodite Chronicles. Entering is simple. Just comment on this blog post. This contest will be open until July 6th at midnight EST. I will choose a random winner on July 7th. Have a safe and Happy 4th if you live in the states.

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for participating. I lvoe finding books this way.
    debby236 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take My Heart sound good.
    Thank you for taking part and I am I newbie to your alter ego.
    falice.sidoma@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both for stopping by! I write under two pseudonyms. L. Marie and L.M. LeFerrur.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank You for this giveaway. I love to read books.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank You for this giveaway. I love to read books.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank You for this giveaway. I love to read books.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

    sionedkla@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! Happy 4th! Hope your having a wonderful time! I love the sound of Take My Hart. Definitely one thats added to my wishlist. Thank you!
    shadowluvs2read(at)gmail(Dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you all for your lovely comments!

    ReplyDelete
  10. And the winner is....Shadow! I will be emailing you, Shadow! Thanks all for entering.

    ReplyDelete